Wednesday 18 February 2009

NEXT STOP....KERELA

Well thank god this week has come to an end.....what i hear you gasp you've just spent a week in a tropical paradise. Well yes i have and it bored me to tears. Only today as i am leaving have i had my first conversation with a couple of intelligent and for that matter attractive Canadian girls. One of whom has just come from the Ashram i am going to and she said it was amazing so although she said i may not survive the 26+ hour train journey, i will love it when i get there. Phew! here's hoping.
I need some real India. Goa sold it's soul a long time ago and now it's like a pilgrimage to a forgotten and buried lifestyle. Trying desperately to cling on to a few Rupees no matter from whose hands they come from.
Goa was great but not for me, Hey I've always got Clifton or Camps Bay.
Hope i find a more meaningful experience in Kerela.

No comments:

Post a Comment